Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanks #3- COFFEE

I'm not sure what kind of person I would be without a good 'ol cup-a-joe in the morning. Oh, wait, I know! A cranky, not thinking straight mother with a nice little head ache (my kids don't get it yet). Who wants that? I can't wait for my first sip of coffee in the morning, especially these days. Leah is still not sleeping through the night and we have been trying the cry-it-out method, man is she stubborn. How can a small little thing like that keep the entire house up? We are going on three weeks now, and we are exhausted. Jason and I have our way to cope-COFFEE-, but what about poor little Grace? Is it too early to introduce sweetened coffee to your 21 month old? Oh, boy. I normally make my coffee at home in the mornings, but this morning I had to walk (twist my arm) to our favorite coffee shop down the street to buy it. Yesterday, I decided our coffee maker needed to be cleaned. So, I filled it with vinegar. Well, I had to run it about 8 times before the potent smell was gone. I'm looking forward to a great cup in the morning.

No comments: