Monday, November 22, 2010

My Husband


I truly am the luckiest wife. Seven years ago today I married an amazing man. I still remember his face as I was walking down the isle and the smile that wouldn't leave my face. He's made me smile every day since.

Jason, I could not have asked for a better partner in my life. We compliment each other so well. I am so proud of who you are as a person, husband, father and son. You have a kind heart, you're thoughtful, loyal, you listen, you're patient, genuine, hard working, sensitive (you kind of have to be with three girls in the house), you make me laugh all the time, and you are the most handsome man I know. You still give me chills when I see you walk in the door and I know that will never go away. Thank you for being so giving of your self. I love you.

The last seven years have been filled with so much laughter, tears, happiness, sadness, conversations, and a few arguments here and there. I can't wait to see where the next seven years bring us, and the seven after that, and after that.

1 comment:

Dan G. said...

happy anniversary you two:)
love you lots,
d.