Sunday, November 14, 2010

Many First's

There has been quite a bit going on with The Gregory Family these days and many firsts happening all at once. Pictures are a bit out of order.

Grace enjoyed her first ice cream cone at her cousin, EZ's birthday party yesterday. She loves being with her cousins. Today she was still singing "Hapbe bada da EZ" and asking for ice cream too! She is talking up a storm.
November 14
Our little Leah is starting to sit up for a few minutes at a time.
November 12
Sucking her thumb just like sister and momma!
Grace had her first haircut last week. We only cut her bangs, but she looks more grown up. So sad, but so cute.
November 12
My first attempt at sewing in 20 years, I made dresses for the girls. There will be more to come. I am working on their Christmas dresses. I have been inspired the last few years by my friend, Kristi, who sews all kinds of cool things. Now I am actually doing it!
October 15

2 comments:

KID said...

You are so cute!! Miss you and would love to get the kids together soon.

Carrie P said...

WOW - I didn't know you sewed those dresses! SO cute! Good Job! And cute pics of the girls!