Monday, May 16, 2011

My Brother

I might have one of the sweetest brothers there is. Yesterday we went to my moms to celebrate my brothers 36th birthday. I am so thankful for the relationship that I have with him. We talk on the phone almost everyday. I love that! He usually will call me to check in and to see how his nieces are doing. He loves Grace and Leah and can't get enough of them. I have always enjoyed watching him with his three children, because he is such a fun, loving, rough-housing type of dad. He is the same way with G & Lee Lee. The girls love their uncle.
Eric is also the hardest working man I know. He is loyal, selfless, and will do anything for his family. He funny and constantly makes me laugh.


Happy Birthday Eric! I love you.
Rose

1 comment:

Peter Samuel Cugno said...

That's a delightful post honey, I have been a long time reader, finally figured out I needed to 'sign in' to be able to Comment.

Love Dad.