Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Real food

We started giving Grace solid food about a month ago, and she is eating everything we put in front of her. As a baby shower gift my friend Jenny bought us the Beaba Baby Cook, (thank you Jen it's awesome). It is the coolest thing we have in our kitchen. So, recently I started making all of Grace's baby food. To date I have made peas, plums, carrots, zucchini, peaches, sweet potatoes, and plums. She has loved everything so far. You have to check out the video below. It is the first time she tried the homemade plums...it's pretty funny.


After starting her on solid food I thought for sure she would sleep a little longer, but that isn't necessarily the case. Most of the time she is waking up at 4 or 4:30 to get an early morning snack and then back to sleep until 6:00 or so. I can't complain. She is down every night by about 7:00 and is a sound sleeper.
I can't believe our little girl is almost 7 months old. I'm so thankful for our happy and healthy angel. She brings me so much joy, more than I could have ever imagined. I love you G.

No comments: